I threw this salad together for lunch last week and posted it on Instagram & facebook. It got quite the reaction & people have been asking for the recipe, so here it is! Easy & delicious…just the way I like it.
I eat stuff like this so that I can have more cookies later :)
- Two handfuls mixed greens
- 1 filet of salmon, grilled with Soyaki sauce (mine was leftover from the night before & cold, but it would be good warm too)
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Sliced almonds
- Balsamic glaze
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & lemon pepper
- Place lettuce in bowl and lay salmon filet on top.
- Sprinkle Feta cheese crumbles and sliced almonds on to your liking.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil, then season with salt & lemon pepper to taste.