Ready for some spooky snacks? These come with a warning: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! My Nana makes this at Christmastime without the candy corn and calls it Reindeer Fodder. I thought why not add in some Halloween candy and call it Mummy Snacks?! She approved ;)
This is so easy & crowd-pleasing. I brought it to a party last night and people were grabbing more out of the bowl as I was walking out the door! I love that it just involves mixing and stirring. No oven required!
- 2 lbs. almond bark or candi quik
- 3 Cups Kix
- 3 Cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 3 Cups Cherrios
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1 Cup shredded coconut
- 19 oz. mixed nuts
- 12 oz. candy corn
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Pour melted almond bark over dry ingredients and combine, turning and lifting carefully until everything is coated.
- Turn out on wax paper to let cool and harden.
- Once cooled, break into chunks and place in serving container.