These are perfect for a football game or party! Super simple to assemble, and make a ton of appetizers. I was a little heavy-handed on the cheese mixture and would not put as much next time. Yummy combination that went perfectly with Tortilla Soup!
- 1 cup low fat mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 4 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 baguette of French bread, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the mayo and cheese. Set aside. In a separate bowl, combine the chiles and garlic. Spread the chile-garlic mixture on each bread slice. Top with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet. Broil for about 3 minutes, or until bubbly and slightly browned. Place on a tray & enjoy!