Merry Christmas!! I tried to make a fudge recipe that claimed in the title to be “no fail” – and it turned into a big ugly brick of chalky mess. Boo :(
The next day, I pulled out a recipe I’ve had forever. It turned out to be a total winner! Smooth, creamy, and totally addicting. I need to give more away before I eat it all!
Hope you enjoy it!
My husband, mom, brother, sister, and her boyfriend all give their stamps of approval!
- 2½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup (one stick) butter
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil, letting the foil hang over the edges, and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, continue stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool to room temperature.
- Score fudge into 1-inch squares, then place in refrigerator until firm, 1-2 hours.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting sides of foil and cut through the scored lines.