This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTasteTourney #CollectiveBias
How do you prepare for the Madness? Have you filled out brackets with coworkers, friends or family? What kind of snacks do you make to get ready for the Big Tournament? We always stock up on Coke Zero and OREOs, and come up with ways to make them fun while we watch the games.
When you buy Coke Zero and Nabisco products, like OREO, at Albertsons, Safeway and other banners (Tom Thumb, Acme, Shaws, Pavillions, Star Market etc.) you can enter to win tons of cool basketball themed prizes… even a chance to attend some of the final games!
64 Cola-Cola ZeroTM Cap & Basketball
32 Over the Door Basketball Hoop
16 Albertsons $50 Gift Card
8 Electronic Basketball Game
4 10 ft Basketball Goal
2 Gift Card for TV/Surround Sound System
1 Trip for 4 to the 2017 NCAA®
Men’s Final Four® in Phoenix
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN GREAT PRIZES!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Purchase participating* Coca-Cola or NABISCO products
- Upload a photo of your receipt showing your qualifying product purchase
- Register and upload receipt photo to: cokeplaytowin.com/tastethemadness
- Receive 1 entry per qualifying purchase for a chance to win prizes!
- Mondelēz International and Coca-Cola are Corporate Champion and Partners of the NCAA.
- NCAA and Taste the Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
- © Mondelēz International group © Coca-Cola Zero is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.
- NABISCO is the Official Cookie & Cracker of the NCAA®
- Coca-Cola Zero™ is the Official Fan Refreshment of the NCAA®