I participated in a Blog Blast Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Bella Gravida. I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
When I was shopping for maternity clothing during my pregnancies, it was incredibly frustrating for these reasons:
- I was always so hot and hated trying on clothes in a stuffy dressing room.
- There was always one teeny tiny rack of clothes for pregnant women.
- Lack of variety and cute options.
- Maternity clothes are expensive! It is hard to justify dropping a ton of cash for clothes you’ll only wear for a few months.
- I felt restricted to a pair of stretchy maternity jeans and t-shirts.
96% of pregnant or recently pregnant women found that maternity clothing was too expensive, low quality, or lacked variety. I would definitely put myself with those 96%.
Enter Bella Gravida, which means “Beautifully Pregnant” in Italian. Love that!
They are a subscription service for high-quality, fashionable maternity clothes. For as low as $39 a month, you can have beautiful maternity clothing sent to you. There’s no deadline for you to return them by, and you have unlimited exchanges. Also – free laundry service! Yes!!
They have the style choices: Classic, Modern Trendy, Romantic, Bohemian, Dramatic, and Southern Chic. I think I’m a Classic with maybe a little Southern Chic thrown in.
If you are pregnant or know anyone who is, spread the word. No more frumpy maternity clothes!