Have I ever mentioned how much I love my slow cooker? There is nothing better than knowing you will come home to a house that smells like you’ve been in the kitchen slaving all day. This recipe is wonderful, we’ve been eating the leftovers & loving them all week. Shout out to all of my Sweet Baby Ray’s lovers out there…the best BBQ sauce!
Throw some cole slaw on top, corn on the grill and you’re good to go!
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 2 cups ketchup
- ½ cup warm water
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Use a 6 quart crockpot. Trim meat, and place into your crockpot. Add sliced onion. Squeeze in 2 cups of ketchup, and then pour ½ cup warm water into your crock. Add vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and salt.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until meat shreds easily with a fork.